Starts in 1 Day, 17 Hours
February 27, 2017
Seal Beach, CA
Could your organization benefit from:
Increased employee engagement?
Aligned action around a shared vision?
The Power of Appreciative Inquiry is your pathway to better results.
Appreciative Inquiry is a proven method for leading positive change in organizations and communities around the world. Countless leaders have taken this workshop and are using Appreciative Inquiry to instill positive change in health care, education, military, business, athletic, community, religious, and government organizations.
This 3-day workshop, formerly known as the Foundations of Appreciative Inquiry, will show you how to unleash the power of Appreciative Inquiry to:
- Transform complaints into commitments
- Create an emotionally positive, life affirming organizational culture and leadership style
- Establish ways to enhance collaboration and process improvement
- Create a culture of service excellence
- Engage team members, customers, vendors, and stakeholders in strategic planning and transformation
Learn how Appreciative Inquiry brings out the best and builds energy, focus and momentum for positive change!
When: February 27th-28th & March 1st, 2017
Where: Seal Beach, CA