Starts in 25 Days, 10 Hours
June 22, 2017
The Collab, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
20/F, 93-103 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Hong Kong Center for Positive Change
Are you ready to grow your leadership potential?
The Appreciative Leadership Development Program© will help you discover and plan your path forward!
This 4-day program is for and about you: how you develop and use your leadership skills and how you bring out the best in those around you. It gives you space, time and support to mobilize your own creative potential – along with the insight, skill and confidence to unleash positive power among those you lead.
In our retreat-like setting you will:
- Discover and build upon your leadership strengths and skills through an Appreciative Inquiry-based 360° feedback, one-on-one coaching and personal reflection
- Discover the leadership benefits of inquiry, inclusion and integrity
- Learn how to illuminate and inspire the best of people and situations
- You will be introduced to and experience five core appreciative leadership strategies: inquiry into strengths, values and positive possibilities; inclusion of others in co-creating the future; illumination of the best of people and situations; inspiring hope for the future; and demonstrating relational integrity.
- Now is the time to affirm your leadership, appreciate the results you have achieved, and commit to the positive future that awaits you.
This workshop fulfills a requirement in the Certification for Appreciative Inquiry Practitioners and Consultants (CAIPC) offered by CPC.
When: June 22nd – 25th, 2017 (English) Nov. 23rd – 26th, 2017 (Cantonese)
Where: The Collab, 20/F, 93-103 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Faculty: Dorothy Tsui
Email us if you have questions.