CPC Principles and Beliefs
Corporation for Positive Change’s purpose is to co-create a flourishing world with our clients. We align relationships, mobilize action and deliver systemic results that strengthen people, organizations and communities.
- Inquiry using powerful positive questions promotes learning and unleashes collective wisdom.
- Engaging diverse stakeholders in positive dialogue surfaces unique perspectives, builds relationships and enhances trust.
- Discovering and identifying strengths increases the confidence to stretch for extraordinary results.
- Collectively imagining desired futures sparks the inspiration to identify futures with greatest potential.
- Positive dialogue unleashes the passion, hope, energy and commitment needed to generate inspired actions that lead to sustainable outcomes.
- Co-constructing the future inspires a unity of purpose necessary for change to be successful and enduring.
The ability to achieve successful change requires collective wisdom, co-constructed outcomes, passion, and unity of purpose, innovation and inspired action.
Join this unique 2-day conference where we’ll explore and celebrate Positive Change, in a stirring and festive learning environment. Prepare to hear and tell stories, share successes and collaborate with participants, strengthening everyone’s application and implementation.
Meet positive change leaders from across the globe: thinkers and doers, businessmen and women, professors and musicians, civil servants and social entrepreneurs, purpose-driven organizations and local communities, business entrepreneurs and artists. We’ll bridge worlds and open channels encouraging everybody to learn, engage and experiment.
Exciting News-Please Save the Date!
Second Global Conference on Positive Change – November 14th, 15, 16, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Positive Change enthusiasts and practitioners mark your calendars!
Latest Blog News
The latest news, events and happenings at PositiveChange.org